Planet Zarg is committed to protecting your privacy and has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the website planetzarg.com
We do not disclose visitors’ information to third parties.
Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
This site may at times contain links to other, third party websites; Planet Zarg is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
Information We Collect and Use
Any information you provide will remain the secured property of Planet Zarg. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. We may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our website traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, we may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring websites. We always trace how a visitor arrives at the website, however we will not attempt to gather information from websites that you have visited prior to visiting.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, updated information and new products and services from Planet Zarg Limited.
Hyperlinks to Other Websites:
- We may provide links on our site that direct to external, third party websites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail indicating your request to be unsubscribed from a specific list.
- In writing to our address shown at the bottom of the page.
The website cookie
The website uses a “session cookie” to identify your browser “session” as you move between pages on the website and perform activities. The cookie is named c2planetzarg_jtx2auanmp1 and will last for 3 months.
The website cookie allows our website to recognise each subsequent request from your browser as being the same browser that made the initial request to our website.
By knowing that each subsequent request is related to the first, our website is able to track your actions as you move around the website and to provide interactive features. By analysing how our website is being used in general, we can improve the website experience for future visitors. Should you experience any problems in using our website, our website developers may be able to use this information to track down your specific “user journey” and investigate and fix any issues that might arise.
The cookie itself is a very small text file that is stored on your device (for example, your PC or your phone) by your web browser. It contains a simple text code that your browser sends back to our website each time you browse to a new page. This allows the website to look up your specific session and associate data for that session with your browser. The data itself is not stored in your cookie but on the server(s) operating the website.
Each page on our website is generated by a sophisticated Content Management System (CMS). This system provides a number of interactive features where your experience may be tailored according to your past activity on the website. Such features require the “session cookie” to operate.Here are some examples of the features provided by the CMS that may use the session cookie. Not all of these features are necessarily provided at this time on this website:
- The session cookie provides the ability for you to log on to our website using your unique user name (or e-mail address) and password.
- Each page on our website may be tailored to you uniquely, based on your past activity on the website, for example to show your name.
- The session cookie provides the means to remember your log on state and hence your discussion forum preferences, such as your nickname and the date of your last post.
- The session cookie provides the means for you to take part in votes (or polls) on the website.
- The session cookie provides the means to remember that you have submitted a form so that you are not asked to re-submit it.
- The session cookie provides the means to remember which files you have requested to be sent to you by email and the date and time at which such requests were made.
- The session cookie provides the means to remember whether you have ‘like’d our Facebook page.
As we improve our website over time, similar and more advanced features may be added that also require a “session cookie” to operate.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously; it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. The cookies store information such as the number of visits to the website and what site referred the visitor to the web page. We use the information to view reports about how visitors interact with the website and to help us improve the website. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites.
Information about these cookies and how to reject or delete them: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How to control and delete cookies
You may restrict or block the cookies which are set by this website, or any other website, through your browser settings.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website.